jCleaningSchedule is program for printing house cleaning schedules. Program generates printable table which contains for each week names of people who do work in each floor and name of people who does main work (main schedule).
Program supports change of font and color of table and also supports selection of preferred columns.
Main features of program:
- Prints table for scheduling who will do what
- If you want you can select which columns will contain the table
- You can change table font, colors, margins, page size and orientation
- Names in table are alternated after week
- Supports every day of week as a first day of week
- You can manage floors from 0. floor (ground floor) to INT_MAX (2^31 - 1). floor
Help with translate
What it does:
It prints table like this (GTK3 window):
Minimal system request:
- Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 1.7 or above <http://www.java.com/>
- Printer (recommended)
If you find bug or if you find something how make jCleaningSchedule better feel free to contact me.
jCleaningSchedule - program for printing house cleaning schedules
Copyright (C) 2012 Martin Mareš
jCleaningSchedule is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
jCleaningSchedule is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with jCleaningSchedule. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.